AAA PASSPORT - NRP REQUEST, News (Thorold Amateur Athletic Association)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
Submitted By Kathy Dittrich on Friday, April 5, 2019
If you are requiring an AAA Passport or NRP 
(AAA Passport is for AAA Tryouts)
(NRP is for AA or A tryouts - you will only be able to pick one tryout at one location, obtain only one form)

please go to our Registration tab and fill out the required form.

You will be contacted when your form is ready .

If you have any questions please contact  [email protected]

This article has been viewed 347 times.
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit Thorold Amateur Athletic Association on Facebook
- and -
Follow Thorold Amateur Athletic Association on Instagram
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
  • 19
    There are bond hour opportunities for on-ice volunteers to help with LL evaluations. If interested please send an email to [email protected]
  • 17
    TAAA is  pleased to announce that our online apparel store is OPEN for the 2019-20 season through Front Row Sports.
  • 13
    Anyone interested in registering for local league or hockey school please register on-line or in person at the arena Sunday, September 15th from 3pm-5pm.
  • 04
    Today marks the Official Start of the hockey season in Thorold!  Tryouts are finally here!!!  Good luck to all participants! >>>>>>>  Please be aware that if you have not submitted your bond cheque or signed your Rowan's Law form you will be ...
  • 02
    Still want to play hockey this season? We are still welcoming players to join the Thorold Blackhawks family. Register today, before you miss out! REMINDER: COACHING CLINIC on Sunday September 8th - hosted in Thorold! ...
  • 27
    Thorold Hockey Association is looking to build a Juvenile Hockey Team if you are aged 2001-2000 and want to continue playing the sport you love. Contact our Registrar for more info. $100 deposit is due Sept 5th . $100 deposit refunded if we do not ...
  • 26
    The TAAA is currently looking to fill the BANTAM and MIDGET Local League coaching positions. This is a great way to be involved in the community or complete your bond hours. Please give notice by September 13th if interested. Bantam, please ...
  • 23
    Just a reminder that Bond cheques and completed TAAA Volunteer Bond Program forms are required to be handed in before your child's first skate.  If you have not done so already please remember to bring them along with you to the first tryout out or ...
Printed from on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 4:34 PM